The Electric Gun is a Weapon. The player can hold LMB to charge a bolt and hold it in front of him like a shield. Releasing LMB will fire the bolt to deal high damage. Bolts release Sparks that, unlike other Sparks, will home in on enemies. The Ultra Upgrade massively upgrades this weapon's damage.
The Electric Gun becomes a lot better once level 3 and equipped with a Ultra Chip, before then the charging time can be a bit annoying. This weapon is very good against Guardians since this weapon possesses high damage and range, allowing the player to remain at a safe distance from enemies. Holding LMB can be a good strategy to kill low health-ed enemies, keeping the charged bolt for stronger enemies. Be careful though, sometimes quick Enemies like Enemy 23's drones will sometime get through your bolt shield and hit you. This strategy will not be needed once the weapon is level 3 since it will charge much faster, and the player should instead stay away from any enemies to avoid danger.
Level Bonuses Edit
Each Core Upgrade will grant this Weapon:
- +1 charging speed
Upgrading this weapon with a Ultra Chip will add one bolt released when fully charging the weapon (as seen in the GIF above).
- The Charger is very good on this weapon, granting it additional charging speed.
- The +1 charging speed per level might not seem like much but it will be very handy.
- Ammo Box doesn't seem to make a big impact on the damage.
- Since the sparks are homing, you can shoot the bolt near a corner and hit enemies around the corner without giving them a chance to retaliate.
- Prior to update 0.7.0 the Electric Gun would charge MUCH slower than it currently does.